Forums » Free Agents » 2009 Spring - looking for a team

Messages for 2009 Spring - looking for a team

Comment Posted by smurphy Feb 09, 2009 11:21 AM

Wow this seems like an annual thing!

Played last Spring with the Mavericks, mostly as center but also some inside D and May Bowl with my old team from Abbotsford, missed the Fall season due to a separated shoulder trying to prove a 43 year old can ride a skateboard ramp.

Survived New Years Day 2009 with Blaise and his crew.

44 in April
Been playing since 1985.
Fairly versatile but not as fast as I once was.

Love to play football and no beer allergies that I am aware of.

I AM allergic to punks and shitty attitudes (this last line may cost me a chance to play, but life is too damned short)

Sean Murphy

Comment Posted by Matt Vonk Mar 09, 2009 10:46 AM

Hi everyone!

My name is Matt and i am new to kelowna, moved here last fall. I havent played ball in about two years and im dying to get out and have some fun. I played 8 years with the chilliwack giants and won 2 prov championships in my last 3 years. Also played in Senior bowl, Star bowl with 1 year of valley huskers. I am 21 years old and still keep in good shape, looking for a fun group of guys to join up with.

250 864 7066
mattvonk@live.ca

Matt.

Comment Posted by Matt Vonk May 04, 2009 05:18 AM

found a team. thanks for the calls!

Comment Posted by JT May 18, 2009 10:58 AM

Hey guys, I'm new to Kelowna and i'm looking to play some easy going football. I'm 22 years old, not a serious player (don't have to win) but when I play any sport I play with my all everytime. I was active in hockey and soccer (still trying to find teams), but right now nothing so i'm just wanting to get out and run around. My knowledge is limited in football (strategies, positioning), I have played touch with a couple teams back home though, so i'm not entirely new.

If anyone needs an extra player, or is interested in having me on a team you can email me at jltarling@hotmail.com, or call my cell at 250-681-5863.

Thanks,

Jay

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com